miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2007

Growing up


I loved a boy. I had a crush on someone else and I was starting to know the special one.

Neither of them would be the real thing at the end. But I know that I was happy.

Yes, I know I was a different kid. But I least I had a family.

I didn´t have a bunch of friends. I had four. Very good ones.

I had even been chosen as a princess.

But then I grew up. My parents got divorced, I changed my school and therefore, my friends.

I fell in love with the cutest guy on Earth but stopped loving him.

The next year a new student knocked the class´door. With a gigant smile and tender eyes, I fell again. But he was so different compared with me. So I decided to move on.

Summer of 2005. My mom nearly forced me to go to the swimming pool. And then I met him.

The most dangerous man in the whole world. And the most beautiful. Sparking eyes, dreamy mouth and the softest voice ever heard. He was the most difficult guy to forget. He hurt me so much. My heart bleeded till it dryed and there was no more blood to bomb. And my eyes wouldn´t be able to open rightly.

And finally, there he is. An angel. A human angel. Yes, he was. And is still, in heaven. I have the best memories with him. He was a gentleman. He treated me like a porcelain doll.

No one had treated me like that before... and after. I´m no longer the same.

Somehow I can´t picture myself with someone else but him...

No hay comentarios.: